Phy.Dia. is proud to be one of the sponsors of the International Symposium Biocontrol, which will be held for the first time in Italy from 09 to 11 July 2019 at the Department of Agricultural and Forest Sciences (DAFNE) of the University of Tuscia (Viterbo).
The symposium will consist of the following 9 core sections:
1) Interactions between plants and microbiome
2) Genetics and Genomics: Basis for innovative control strategies
3) Epidemiology and forecasting models
4) Biocontrol of bacterial diseases
5) Fire blight control: innovation from science to field applications
6) Improvements in Bacterial Wilt biocontrol
7) Sustainable strategies for the control of fastidious bacteria and their insect vectors
8) Production, Safety and Regulation of Biocontrol Agents
9) Science and Politics meet Industry
The conference foresees the intervention of important realities of research, industry and regulatory world.